Thursday, August 18, 2005

You're Getting on My Nervous!

Well, close enough little guy...
Nathan, while trying to get his sister to stay put and play the game he has set up for the two of them, (something Star Wars related where he is Darth Vadar wearing a blanket over his head and singing dun, dun, dun, dun da-nun, dun da-nun and she is supposed to hide behind a pillow?) just turned and yelled, "Hannah, you're getting on my NERVOUS!"

Now in all fairness, he has not heard the actual phrase "you're getting on my nerves" directed at him (too often), but directed at our somewhat neurotic and whiny toy poodle, Max, quite frequently. Oops!

Just a tiny sample of the future, my boy, she's your little sister and she will get on your "nervous" for years!

1 comment:

Kellee said...

Poor Nay-Nay. Just wait until his sister is getting into said Star Wars toys. We've been "battling" that all day around here.

Little sisters are such a mess. They get on our nervous here too. I wish I could tell him that this gets better but I'm afraid he's stuck for a while.

Little Tse Feet

Little Tse Feet