Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Back Seat Driving
Nathan loves to give a play by play from the back seat. I always know what Hannah has thrown or when Hannah has taken off her shoes and socks. (Lately, the shoes are off before we've backed out of the garage.)
Yesterday when I was entering the freeway, Nathan frantically called out, "Mom, you're driving on the grass again!"
Let the record show, I do not regularly drive on the grass, but occasionally I have backed up too far in our driveway...
But because I was not backing up and very, very far from our driveway, I could not imagine what he was talking about.
I looked out the window at that moment and saw the median that he could see from his window. "Oh, I get it. No honey, just because you can see grass out your window, doesn't mean Mommy's driving on the grass".
Good to know he's watching out for me though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Little Tse Feet
1 comment:
Garrett's newest thing is to ask me how many mph we're going every other minute. The one thing is has done for me is kept my speeding down. So I don't fight it too much.
Post a Comment