
You Better Not Cry, You Better Not Pout...

We Cherish the Sweet Moments...

Public Service Announcement: Gingerbread House Kits Not As Much Fun As They Might Seem With a 2 Year Old Apprentice
Why is it that I fix two small plates for lunch and one big one, but three forks are eating from the one big plate?
Why is it that some days I can understand every word Hannah says, but some days I can't figure out what she is saying and she chooses that phrase to repeat 7000 times?
Why is it that when I know I have to pee and decide to wait until after I make lunch, I suddenly have to sneeze?
Why is it that my children, when they turn two, decide nap time should begin two hours later than before they turned two?
Why is it that Nathan's new favorite word is "boring" and why has our life suddenly become the definition of that word?
Why is it that in a house full of toys with three floors, my two children want to have the exact same toy in the exact same spot?
Why is it that manufacturers of gingerbread house kits think they are "easy" to put together?
Why is it that when I am able to go to see my OB alone, the visit takes about 20 minutes, but when I have to bring my children, it takes over an hour?
Why is it that people like to tell a pregnant woman that she is getting big, when it is actually the baby who is getting big?
Just wondering...
1 comment:
Thanks for reminding me that it is the baby that is getting bigger and not me. With two weeks to go, it is hard not to believe that I am not a beached whale:)
Post a Comment