Saturday, June 09, 2007

Allergies






Last night we had dinner with friends and Nathan spent the evening with his friends who are around 7 years old. This morning we had this conversation...

N: "Am I allergic to anything?"
Me: "Not that we know of, why?"
N: "Braden is allergic to coconut."
Me: "Oh. No, we don't know of any foods that you are allergic to."
N: "Evan isn't allergic to any food either. He's just allergic to Paula."
Me: (Laughing uncontrollably) "You mean pollen?"
The pictures are of Hannah after being dressed up by the big girls and Sarah being loved on by Braden (the one allergic to coconut apparently)

2 comments:

Susie said...

What's not to love about what comes
out of the mouths of babes. I love
dress up. Kat and Kate used to love
to play dress up.

Kat said...

I love how my mom leaves comments on your blog but not mine:) I am so jealous.

Little Tse Feet

Little Tse Feet