Thursday, November 22, 2007

For Nana and Papa











"Thank you for my bootiful new dress and leggings. I look bootiful in them, just like a princess! I also love my new movie and I might even share it with my brother."

Love,

Hannah

While watching her cupcakes bake in the oven Monday evening, she looked up and asked, "When are they going to turn into Cinderella?" (Man, where did I put that magic wand again?)
Even the elusive Belgium sun came out today to celebrate our little Hannah! We will definitely be out enjoying it today!
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! We miss you and wish we were there with you. Eat some turkey for us and we'll kiss and hug this little birthday turkey enough for all of you!


1 comment:

Kellee said...

She seems like the happiest little girl on the planet! Must be a 2nd daughter thing as I've got one of those too! It's the most amazing thing ever.

I'm thankful to little girls like Hannah who show us what life is really all about & what's most important. Thank you for sharing her with us.

Little Tse Feet

Little Tse Feet