It is Dimanche Sans Voiture (No Car Sunday) here in Brussels and even though we can technically drive because it doesn't apply to our commune, I encouraged Daddy to let the kids ride their bikes to a friend's house to play and work on a Cub Scouts project. Because Daddy is a total wimp, they decided to drive anyway...Just Kidding! I am stuck here due to our never ending piles of laundry and a sleeping little one so I'm catching up on blogs and my lovely cousin has inspired me...
40 ODD Things/Facts about me
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, I do.
2. Do you own a gun? NO WAY! I can't imagine even holding one.
3. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? Don't remember, but I don't really like it.
4. Do you get nervous before dentist appointments? I have one on Tuesday. Ugh. I HATE going to the dentist--but only since I had painful things done as an adult. Nitrous Oxide is wonderful!
5. What do you think of hot dogs? Despise them! When pregnant I couldn't even think about them.
6. Favorite Christmas movie? It's A Wonderful Life (I love all movies that take place around Christmas time even if they aren't necessarily about Christmas).
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water. I can't get used to the milk here. I have started drinking coffee and hot tea, but not every morning.
8. Can you do push ups? Ummmm. Sort of. If you ask my husband, I guess not.
9. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I am not a jewelry wearing person really. But I love my engagement ring! Good Job, Honey!
10. Favorite hobby? Blogging and Reading Blogs
11. Do you have A.D.D.? No
12. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I'm too shy.
13. Middle name? Niccole
14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. Why is there a fly the size of a small bird flying around my head? Is that Sarah waking up? I hate doing laundry here!
15. Name 3 drinks you drink regularly. Coke (too much), Water, Wine (Italian is my favorite!)
16. Favorite place to be? Home
17. Did you bring in the New Year? Absolutely! With the TSEs in San Antonio.
18. Where would you like to go? Singapore--Voted Number 1 place to be an expat...need to check that out.
19. Name three people who WILL complete this? No idea.
20. Do you own slippers? 2 Pair and one of them is looking pretty rough.
21. What shirt are you wearing? t-shirt from Old Navy
22. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No idea
23. Can you whistle? yes
24. Favorite colors? Blue
25. Would you want be a pirate? Only if it involves hanging out with Johnny Depp--he is my favorite pirate.
26. What songs do you sing in the shower? Don't shower. I love a good bath and I don't sing, but read in the tub.
27. Favorite girl's name? Hannah Grace and Sarah Elizabeth...I'm really not in this stage of my life anymore...we are done thinking about names!
28. Favorite boy's name? Nathan James...I do love Jonah.
29. What's in your pocket right now? nothing
30. Last thing that made you laugh? Nathan announcing that he is a vegetarian this morning and Hannah saying that a VEGAN only eats cows.
31. Best bed sheets as a child? Nothing special
32. Worst injury you've ever had? Stitches in my chin when I was a kid.
33. You love where you live? Hmmmmm...Some days yes, some days no, but it isn't "home".
34. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3, but only one is ever used
35. Who is your loudest friend? Hmmm...not going to answer that one.
36. How many dogs or cats do you have? 1 Max...far, far away
37. Does someone have a crush on you? Hopefully just my husband.
.38. What is your favorite candy? Sweetarts and Nerds
39. Favorite Sports Team? Texas Longhorns
40. What is your biggest fear? I can't think of anything...I try to turn my fears over to God.
Okay, Sarah's up and we need to go enjoy some of this sunshine!
3 comments:
I forgot to tell you. We have tickets to the UT and CU game on Oct. 4th.
Wish you could come with us!
I like to read in the tub too! Most of my books are ruined from being dropped into the bath water!
Awww, I miss Dimanche Sans Voiture! We learned to LOVE it our first year there (after being really mad at first that we were being told we couldn't drive)! Wish it happened here, too. The day is so peaceful.
Thanks for posting - learned a few things about you! ;-)
Post a Comment