Thursday, September 11, 2008

Breakfast of Champions


There are times when our children only get "part of this complete breakfast" and there are times when they get something that doesn't even fall into that category.


Picture this...Mommy walks into the kitchen and finds 3 happy, chocolaty children at the table while Daddy sings, "Dad is great! He gave us chocolate cake!" It has worked the other way as well...Please note, the picture was not taken at breakfast, but the face...very familiar.


But most of the time we try to get them at least several parts of the complete breakfast and most of the time they eat pretty well.


Hannah is our only one interested in hot cereals and from time to time she asks for oatmeal (which she at one time called "e-mail", but I think she has it figured out now).


Last week I was eating another hot cereal for breakfast and of course, Hannah had to taste it. She decided she liked it and asked me what it was called. Today this is how she asked for her breakfast:

"Mommy, may I please have The Cream of the Sweet?"


Well, of course she could. I mean who could turn down a request like that? Unfortunately it didn't have the desired effect. She was anything but sweet on the way to school again. Today was picture day and she was looking very lovely, but of course I should never have told her that! I mean what was I thinking?



The video just makes me smile...

1 comment:

The Boos from Booville said...

I love the video - pure happiness!

Little Tse Feet

Little Tse Feet