Thursday, September 18, 2008

TSE Injured and Suspended List





I think I mentioned in my previous post that this is the 3rd week of school. Out of those 3 weeks, my children have only been to the school nurse twice! Impressive, no? This time it was Hannah and it was fingers smashed in a door. I have not been allowed to see what is under the bandages, but the teachers assured me that it will "heal nicely". (I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that there are still 2 fingers under there. JUST KIDDING!) The patient appears fine. She had a complete meltdown the second we walked in the door this afternoon because "IHAVETOGOPOTTYANDICAN'TGETMYSKIRT OHHHHOOHOHOHOFF!!!" Nothing that a nice snack of milk and cookies couldn't cure. To be fair, I did dress her a bit like Punky Brewster today. I don't know how she managed to use the toilet at all, with all of her layers(maybe she didn't and that was the cause of urgency this afternoon)... In fact when her teacher said she'd had an "accident", I thought it was a different kind of accident all together.

Along with adding a player to the injured list, you might remember we have one player on suspension for violation of TSE rules earlier in the week? That player remains suspended, but on a positive note, his eligibility for next week looks good.

Coach Daddy returns tomorrow just in time for his double header beginning at 8:30 AM on Saturday. Other than missing him, all is well. Despite the injury, today was a good day. Lucky for Hannah, she plays the kind of football that requires she NOT use her hands.
***UPDATE*** For those concerned family members...Hannah removed her bandages at one point during the evening. When I asked her if I could see her fingers, she showed me what I was sure was the other hand. I looked at that one and then the other one. Nothing. I could see nothing. I even had to look back at these pictures to remind myself which one had been "injured". I'm officially removing her from the list and giving her 15 yards for faking a roughing. Ha ha...Just kidding. I miss football.

No comments:

Little Tse Feet

Little Tse Feet