Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Party People


Hypothetically, if one of three children in a family was getting ready to celebrate a first real birthday party with dropped off friends, games, etc. and the parents of that child were planning said party, there might be differences in the approach of each parent in the planning.
For example, one parent might wake up one morning with less than one week to get ready for the party and speak the first thought that came to mind, "We need to get some of the music from the hard drive so that we can make a CD for the party".
The other parent might respond with the first thought that came to that parent's mind, "What party?"
The rest of the conversation might not fit the rating of this blog, but the actual party planning is going much better than that. Gotta run, the party isn't the only thing happening this week and life calls.

2 comments:

The Crites Family said...

Hmmm, let me guess which of you said which comment. If you guys are anything like Ken and me, I've got a pretty good idea who's who in your household! ;-)

Jennifer Lee said...

I'm just impressed you're planning music for the party! I will bring my dancing shoes. I mean, Lily will bring hers.

Little Tse Feet

Little Tse Feet