Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Really Long Hour World
























































You know that episode of Friends where Phoebe has a crush on a guy and gives him a super long massage? The one where he asks if it has only been an hour and she says, "Yeah, in really long hour world"?
I need to visit that world. I can't catch up! We had such a great time in England. Christmas with 6 kids is fun. We laughed and played and shopped. We had adult time. The kids had kid time. None of us wanted it to end. Well, I think my body wanted it to end. We didn't sleep much and besides all of the really fun stuff we brought back from England, we also all brought home sniffles. No worries, we have a week to catch up, right? Well, where is my time going?! It is already almost 4 PM on Tuesday and I feel like I have gotten nothing done. We ventured out to the supermarket today and it was chaos! People everywhere. The kids were good and with all of the sunshine we are having people generally seem to be in good spirits. Several elderly ladies smiled and commented at Hannah wearing her tiarra.
The laundry room floor has reappeared and now I just need to put it all away. So little time, so much to do. If I could just find my way to "Really Long Hour World" and maybe get a massage while I'm there.

1 comment:

Eigna said...

I know that feeling! We put our Christmas stuff away today and I went on a cleaning frenzy! I just wanted everything to have a place in this VERY small apt! I was tired of the clutter! Happy New Year! We miss you!

Little Tse Feet

Little Tse Feet