Thursday, November 12, 2009

Why Was The Mushroom....

Invited to the party?














Because he was a FUNGI.








These lovely things are taking over our backyard this fall.  Maybe I blocked it out, but I don't remember seeing them (or at least not this many of them) the last two years.  They seriously give me the creeps.  I don't want to look at them or think about them, but someone in our family thought it was be nice to add them to our blog.  I decided to look at it as an opportunity to use my favorite cheesy joke.  (I found two $20 bills in my Bible this weekend...not sure how long they have been there, but it has been so long since I've looked at one, it looked really weird to me.  Then became the perfect reference point for the size of these monsters).

1 comment:

Kat said...

Had a mushroom omlette this morning. That is all I could think of to say:) Besides we are so close to seeing you!

Little Tse Feet

Little Tse Feet