We just don't know what to think about this one...
Over the last few weeks when Daddy has been at work or out of town on a trip if his name came up, our youngest has said something like, "Daddy? Which Daddy? The one with black hair?"
To which I have responded something like, "Um, yes. The one with black hair. How many daddies do you have?" Responded to only with giggling. Hmmmm....
Today as we ate breakfast Daddy mentioned someone by the name of Stephanie. Honestly I wasn't listening to the first part of the conversation (hadn't had coffee or food yet) so I'm not sure who the Stephanie was he was referring to, but my ears perked up when our youngest said, "Stephanie? Oh, you mean like Stephanie, your girlfriend?" (Speaking directly to her daddy--the one with black hair--by the way).
What?
I blame too many episodes of iCarly and Hannah Montana at her tender age of 3. We've got to watch out for this one. Don't judge.
1 comment:
What a stinker! Too funny!!
Post a Comment