Oh Radio Disney, it is disturbing how often I'm singing along with you. At least last night when you played U2, I got to count along in Spanish with someone other that Dora. Our resident 3 1/2 year old loves to sing. She has gone from requesting, "All the Single Ladies" (although she did request that one today) to requesting Justin Beiber. Radio Disney rarely disappoints. She's got the Jo Bros first names down after a period of confusion, "Who is Jonah's brother??? Nick?"
We had a nice weekend. Watched a rather painful football game, took some joy in watching Nick Saban sweat a little and then decided to watch a more entertaining game in our own backyard. We went from wishing we could have the windows open rather than the a/c on, to considering turning on the heat in one day. After wishing we were better prepared with hats, gloves, and/or blankets at Nathan's early morning baseball game on Saturday, I spent today organizing the coat closets. We have a pretty good inventory thanks to the slight hoarding tendency I developed during our time in BE. (We are well stocked in kid hats and gloves and we may never need to buy toothpaste again--assuming it doesn't expire).
Still busy, but baseball comes to an abrupt end on Wednesday. After a bit of a batting slump, our number 16 got a good hit on Saturday. Possibly more than one since I underestimated the wind chill and spent the last 30 minutes warming up with one little sister in car. :) I was better prepared for Sunday afternoon football/cheerleading. Our little cheerleader has gotten over whatever is was that made her feel less than enthusiastic about cheerleading and I got to see one of two touchdowns by Mr. Flag Football thanks to Daddy remembering to switch fields with me. :)
1 comment:
Sara looks so old!! I said that about her cousin yesterday. I love those sweet, sweet faces!
Post a Comment