I have been inspired by a very special friend to join the blogging community. No more writing jounals for me. Today is our last day in Plano, Texas. Our last day in our first house. This is the place where we started our family. Our longest residence in the 5 years since we were married. I have a lot of mixed emotions about this move. I'm very excited to move to our new home, but I am sad to leave behind the only home we've really known. I never really let myself completely feel at home here because I knew when we came here that this wasn't permanent. I have decided that this time, I'm going to put down roots because life is too short not to.
I am sad to leave behind an amazing group of people who have opened their hearts, homes and lives to us. God has blessed us with so many wonderful friends and each of them have influenced the people we have become since coming here.
No comments:
Post a Comment