Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Eavesdropping

I overheard this conversation between Nathan and a new friend at Jungle Java today:

Nathan: Be careful. That's my baby sister right there.
Friend: Where?
Nathan: Right here. This is Hannah.
Friend: Oh, is she your baby?
Nathan: Yeah, we got it at the hospital. I wasn't there though.
Friend: Oh. I don't have one anymore.
Nathan: Just ask your mom to get you one. This is mine.

I laughed so hard I cried. There was more to this conversation that was inaudible. Too bad, if it was anything like the part I heard, I am sure it was hilarious!

2 comments:

Kellee said...

So cute!!

My recent favorite was when I grabbed Garrett's cheeks with one hand b/c he would NOT get off of his sister.
"Don't do that!", he said.
"Don't do what?", I asked.
"Chubb my little baby cheeks!"
I had to get up & leave the room! Just as I'm sure Nathan was when talking to his little friend, Garrett was as serious & sincere as he could be.

Tse Family said...

We constantly are trying to get Nathan off of his sister as well. Why do they do that????
We do the cheek grab too--how else can I get his attention?
Funny!

Little Tse Feet

Little Tse Feet