Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Meet Miss Mess





This is Miss Mess. She looks innocent enough, but Miss Mess is capable of creating many messes that would stump even the Great Mr. Clean. Each day our heroine, Mommy Cleansalot, wakes up thinking "Today I will not let Miss Mess defeat me!" "Today I will keep the messes under control!"
And each day, Miss Mess wins the battle.
Miss Mess not only possesses the amazing ability to create mess upon mess in the blink of an eye, but she also has several secret super powers that are the kryptonite to our heroine and her partner, Daddy Helpsalot (upgraded from Daddy Triesreallyhard). Miss Mess has the ability to turn tears on and off at will that create instant guilt. She also can scream reaching decibels at dangerous levels and has recently added kicking and flailing to her repertoire. The final super power Miss Mess has mastered at such a young age is an ability to be adorable even while performing any of the above. Miss Mess is about to increase her mess making ability by mastering the skill of walking on two feet. She is now taking unassisted steps. Yikes! Mommy Cleansalot is about to learn just how challenging Miss Mess can be! Not only has Miss Mess mastered all of these skills, she has managed to do so on an amazingly minimal amount of sleep!
Yes, Miss Mess, has again managed to create havoc in the land of Mommy Cleansalot, but it is rumored that our heroine secretly loves the challenge and quite obviously loves Miss Mess. Who wouldn't?

3 comments:

Kellee said...

Miss Mess' older sister lives at our house! It's Little Miss Tootie Pants (or sometimes I call her Tootie Bird). Even though their names are different, they are cut from the exact same cloth! I could have written this myself (if I were a bit more creative that is).

It's a good thing these silly girls are so cute or I'm not sure what we would do with them!

Too cute, Nicci. Both the story & the girl.

Kellee said...

P.S. Way to go on the walking, Miss Mess!!

Anonymous said...

You're a great writer, Nicci!

Little Tse Feet

Little Tse Feet