Monday, January 22, 2007

Snow Funny




This weekend we finally got some snow. Daddy did a great thing and took the kids out for some fun in the snow Saturday and Sunday. Since Mommy doesn't have any snow pants that fit and also needed to go grocery shopping yesterday afternoon, she didn't play in the snow, but Daddy took lots of fun pictures.



Before I left for the grocery store, I overheard a couple of funnies, I couldn't resist documenting...




It took Daddy about a half an hour to get both kids and himself completely dressed and ready to go out and play. I did help some, but it is not often easy to help Hannah who's favorite phrases are, "I do it!" and "Don't help me!" When she did decide she needed help, she requested (and I use that term loosely) "Daddy help me!" After they were completely dressed and about to go outside, Hannah looked up at Daddy and said, "I go pee pee!" Classic.




In the process of getting dressed Hannah commented on Nathan's new haircut being nice. We all agreed it was handsome. Then Hannah proceeded to comment on how handsome Daddy's hair was too. Nathan agreed and then said, "Yeah Dad, that white topping looks really nice on you". It should be noted that Daddy had not yet gone out in the snow at the time of the comment. I thought it was a very nice way to put a positive spin on dry scalp issues.




1 comment:

Kat said...

So funny about the snow pants!! I did the same thing right before Christmas before we went to my parent's house for dinner. I thought because they were an elastic top they would fit. Not so much!!

Little Tse Feet

Little Tse Feet