Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I Vant My Two Front Teeth





Yes, we are terrible for insinuating that our sweet little almost 7 month old could be from Transylvania. Her bottom two front teeth are just about all the way in, but the corresponding top teeth are not part of the four teeth she is working on. Instead she is getting, well, some fangs. She doesn't really look like a vampire. Actually she looks like a sweet little old lady. I can't help but think of my grandmother without her dentures every time Sarah smiles at me. Don't get me wrong, she's still adorable. See for yourself!


Sarah loves to play peekaboo with herself and was doing a much better job of it before I brought out the camera. She is still very wobbly sitting up, but getting better at it every day. She was determined to get that lotion bottle in her mouth. I love when she is on her tummy and she puts her arms up like she's flying. You can almost read her thoughts, "Hey! Look what I can do! No hands!"


Sarah's New Teeth from tsechief and Vimeo.

3 comments:

susie said...

Nicci
What a cutie she is getting so big.
I can't believe how much Hannah
reminds me of you at that age. Who
would believe Nathan would be your
quite child.

Susie

Kat said...

It is so funny how our two girls are so alike. Just yesterday I was laughing because Julia was playing peekaboo with herself after I had done if for her. She would put her shirt on her face and then pull it off. Granted most of the time she wouldn't start with it covering her face but would move it and just die laughing.

Katie said...

oh my gosh. she is so cute. i love her curls... and fangs ;) Nora has one front tooth. It looks so silly.
Love her!

Little Tse Feet

Little Tse Feet