

Sarah had another well check at the clinic today. I am communicating much better with the staff though the doctor and nurse still speak "English" to me. After they asked if she was still nursing well and eating fruits, vegetables, meats, etc, the only note written under "notes et conseils" was "Parfaite!" Can't ask for more than that. I didn't try to explain her "crab crawl" in French. It was sufficient to say "Oui, elle est l'exploration. Non, elle n'est pas la marche". (Yes, she is crawling, but not walking/standing. I didn't know the word for crawl, just repeated back to them when they asked and I think they asked if she was standing, not walking, but I only know the word for walk from The Little Gym. We "marche" every Friday during warm up. I'm getting much better at sign language and using context to figure out what I'm being asked. I didn't have to say "Je ne comprends pas" once today.)
She weighs 8.230 kilograms (18.1 lbs) and is 71 cm tall (28 in). She's growing so fast. The next time they see her she will be 1. That is unbelievable.
She weighs 8.230 kilograms (18.1 lbs) and is 71 cm tall (28 in). She's growing so fast. The next time they see her she will be 1. That is unbelievable.
Here are some of her pictures from the photo shoot in England. She was the most cooperative of the three that afternoon. By that, I mean she was the only one who didn't require threats, I mean bribes, I mean encouragement!

No comments:
Post a Comment