Because we now have a camera (thanks to Lufthansa Miles) with sound, I have to share these sweet little voices and their giggles. It is rare that the giggles last so long in a game like this without resulting in tears from one or all involved.
Let me paint a more accurate picture for you....
Giggle, giggle, giggle...
(Mom thinking to self, "It's so nice to hear them laughing and playing together and not fighting, but I know I better stop them before...")
1/2/0r 3 kids: "Wahhhhhhh!"
Mom: "What happened! I told you guys not to _insert cause here_because someone always gets hurt! Why don't you listen? Why cant' you just play together without getting hurt?"
If you in any way doubt this scenario, just call me one afternoon or evening when all 3 kids are home and Daddy's not. You'll catch the live show and for some reason a ringing and answered phone encourages the performers to step up the drama and the volume.
Giggling Girls from tsechief on Vimeo.
I am completely aware that this video is long and not nearly as entertaining to the rest of the world as it was to me, but to those of you so far away, isn't it fun to hear those sweet little giggles? Something else that is really cool. They are playing under a quilt made by their great grandmother. I love that!
1 comment:
I haven't watch the video yet, but... why is it that a phone call is the exact moment they step it up a notch in the drama department?
your baby girl looks like a fun in the pictures below. such a cutie and I love her hair.
Post a Comment