Some excerpts from the birthday party the girls and I went to last Saturday. These Luxembourgers (yes, that is a real word) are serious about 3 year old birthday celebrations. We were greeted at the door with a t-shirt for Hannah to put on. On the back it read, "Oscar's Birthday Party". She refused to wear it until the end, but now we own that shirt. The fairy/magician is seen in the video. She was fun and just right for this age group, with the exception of trying to create a photo op of all of the kids holding trick plates on sticks so it looked like they were spinning plates. I spared you all the disaster that was that photo op. The cake had a button to push causing a recorded voice to say, "Happy Birthday, Oscar!" The candles were crazy firecracker candles. This party was still going strong when we left 3 hours after it had begun! Just when I would think it was winding down, Oscar's mom or dad would come in and say, "The next game will be..." Crazy!
Oscar's Birthday Party from tsechief on Vimeo.
I never thought I would hear someone playing "Oh Susannah!" on a violin while living in Europe. The kids all had instruments to help her during that song and one of the instruments was a bicycle horn. Interesting...
1 comment:
Wow I am taking notes on how to throw a bday party! I even remember the post from Nathan's last party.
Post a Comment