I have just been looking over the blog and realized I haven't posted any pictures of the girls since dealing with all of this yuck with Nathan's eye. So yes, there are still two little brown haired girls living here and they are still cuties. I have been so impressed with how well all 3 of them are getting along and playing together this summer. It has been so much fun to watch them really enjoy each other. They love to ride their bikes down the street with Sarah following behind on her own bike. I don't have any pictures of that because it is hard to keep track of all 3 of them and take pictures at the same time. (I really need to try and get some because Sarah is so funny wearing the helmet she insists on having, but doesn't really want). They have also come up with a system of helping Sarah out of her bed, up onto the trampoline, and up and down the stairs. The first time I saw them helping her, I was more than a little nervous, but she is very careful and lets them know when they are overstepping their bounds. (She can be louder than we ever imagined.)
Sarah is talking all of the time now. She is constantly testing limits. She'll look me straight in the eye and do exactly what I said not to do and then laugh about it. She loves to get a laugh from her big brother and sister which is not all that difficult, but makes parenting all the more challenging. She likes to tickle (or at least makes the sounds of "tickle, tickle tickle") and loves playing with shoes. She is always bringing us our shoes and helping us put them on. She has been in love with the big kids' crocs and Daddy finally got her a pair of her own. She almost never takes them off. (It was nice that they are so yellow they practically glow in the dark because she did drop them several times at Disneyland and we never lost one.) She is really good at hiding things. I finally found our phone today in the wagon in the garage. It would have come in handy last night when I was trying to call people to take care of the girls this morning.
Okay I really should get to bed, but I just felt the girls weren't getting enough "blog love". Hannah is a tad jealous of all of Nathan's attention. She asked me today, "What if my eye started hurting?" She has told me each morning that something of hers still hurts when I ask Nathan how his eye is feeling. It is always something different. But they aren't neglected. Really. I promise.
3 comments:
Ohh I so want our girls to get together. How cute would they be.
I love your comment on my post about the sharing issue. All of the sudden everything is "mine". Where did that come from?? It would still be fun to see them do that.
How cute they are! The girls are growing up so big! I really love the picture of Sarah and Joey! It is just too sweet.
That pic of Joey & Sarah...be still my heart. That is precious!!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment