We saw the doctor yesterday for our final follow up visit in this whole eye saga. I'm so happy to look at my little guy and see his big eyes bright and beautiful again. There is still a tiny bit of fluid under his eye, but it should resolve on its own and he will finish up his antibiotics this weekend.
Here he is in, what else, but his soccer jersey and shorts with his new haircut and two healthy eyes! Thank you for all of your prayers and thoughts over the past almost 3 weeks.
I was just telling a friend that even though we have no idea if it was a spider bite or not, I do not look at spiders in the same way anymore. I used to see one and think, "Hmmmm...not very pretty, but it eats mosquitoes and other annoying bugs so I'll just let it be". Now?.................................................................................................................................................................
Squish.
1 comment:
I am so glad to hear (and see!) Nathan's eye healed up! What a nerve wracking experience for both of you!
Post a Comment