Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Body Art
















This morning with celebrations on late night CNN in the background, Sarah has been helping get laundry "organized" (turned all of my carefully separated piles in one big pile, sat in the middle and covered herself laughing) and apparently decorating her feet. She generally only colors on paper with the occasional stray mark on her body and clothes, but today....see for yourself.










Even as I've sat down to post this, she has run away again...Just found her pulling wipes out carefully placing them over her feet.










She's busy. She's continually increasing her vocabulary. A source of comedy to her brother and sister who successfully elicited the word "pee pee" this morning. After just a few minutes of watching our new President Elect speak, she pointed at the TV, did a little dance and said, "BAMA!" Could be a coincidence, but she is a sponge.

4 comments:

Kat said...

Constantly moving! We love to color here too I just try and stay away from the markers. I guess I am a wuss.

She is too cute and having so much fun!

Tse Family said...

No, Nathan didn't have markers at her age. Just once you have big kids with markers...what are you gonna do.
They are washable anyway. And Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser is amazing.

Kat said...

I love mr clean's magic eraser. Best invention ever!!!!

niccitse said...

Mr. Clean's magic eraser is a BASF product!

Little Tse Feet

Little Tse Feet