Just take their children to see Santa at Christmas time....
This disturbing Belgian Christmas moment came as we visited the Christmas Market in Brussels on Saturday. This " friendly ice dinosaur monster" was promoted a little differently on the website, but there was mention that it was "40 metres long and will ‘gobble up’ kids and adults on the site of the Black Tower", as Daddy read to the kids before we left and as was repeated verbatim by one of them when we were driving over. I was thinking more along these lines.
As I stopped traffic to take this photo, viewers should know that our youngest was screaming in terror and the other two would not face the camera because that would mean turning their backs on this interesting creature. Needless to say we did not walk through and even Santa standing at the entrance to his mouth did not provide the needed encouragement.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness that thing is terrifying!!!! It's STRAPPED down! Creepy!!!
That IS scary. I don't think I would have turned my back either. That is one strange Christmas decoration! :)
Post a Comment