Monday, January 26, 2009

Every Day


A New Two Year Old from tsechief on Vimeo.









The Birthday Girl is in bed now. She had a fairly uneventful birthday...her friend "Kikel" (Michael) stopped by to play, she actually took a nap and she seems to have a yucky cold, but she has been delightful regardless. She has a lot to say and I might be the only one who understands her, but I love listening. Nana also got an ear full early this morning (in Texas) when she brought me the phone (from upstairs) and said, "I say ehwo Nana!" (She wanted to say "hello" to Nana...and she wants to say "hello" to everyone on the phone...she's rather persistent). We celebrated yesterday after the Pinewood Derby (our little Tiger Cub won 1st place!) with enchiladas and chocolate cupcakes. She was really more into the present thing than I thought she'd be and has been singing "Happy Birthday" to herself for days now. She is a blast these days. It is so hard to remember the fuzzy headed little person she was two years ago. The amazing thing is to look back at Hannah wearing the outfits then that she is wearing now. It has not been an easy two years, but looking back, it doesn't seem as if that much time has passed. We are so blessed and with all of the scary things going on in the world, it is nice to focus on the sweet innocence and refreshing insight of our children. Happy Birthday to our lovely little monkey. "It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails" (1 Cor. 13:7-8)

4 comments:

Kat said...

Happy Birthday sweet Sarah!! We love you!

The Boos from Booville said...

happy birthday darling Sarah! What a beautiful angel you are!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Sara!

The Lenz Family said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Sarah!! I can't believe how much you have grown. We miss you so much!

Little Tse Feet

Little Tse Feet