Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What She Did Today...


Sarah Not Taking A Nap from tsechief on Vimeo.



Instead of napping.







I am in denial that she is giving up naps for her birthday. That doesn't work for me. I have planned to get lots done during nap time and for the last two days there has been no nap time. This is just a phase (hopefully a two day phase) and she will be sleeping peacefully at this time tomorrow. I can get things done while she's awake (and I do), but I feel less guilty if she's sleeping. As she continues to remind me, it is not about me.

2 comments:

The Lenz Family said...

SHE IS A FREAKING RIOT!! :)

Kat said...

What a goof ball!!!! Julia's favorite word at the moment is silly. Everyone is silly according to her and if she was awake and saw this video I am sure she would think Miss sarah is silly:)

Adorable!

Little Tse Feet

Little Tse Feet