So far our Tuesday has been much less exciting than last week. There is still a lot of conversation about the chicken in our house. This morning Hannah requested that I park in a chicken-free- zone when I pick them up from school this afternoon. I promised to do my best.
The picture? I was tagged by my beautiful cousin, Kat. This is me in the middle of the afternoon with two kids in school and one actually napping, catching up on blogs and watching TV (There is so much else I should be doing, but I'm...not).
The rules:
1. Take a picture of yourself right now. No primping or preparing. Just snap a picture.
2. Load it onto your blog.
3.Tag three people to play. Remember, if you’re tagged on another blog, we will all be heading to yours to see if you played along.
3.Tag three people to play. Remember, if you’re tagged on another blog, we will all be heading to yours to see if you played along.
So maybe I should stick to the "tag" post and save the updates for other times, but as I mentioned the kids are occupied so...
After a full week of beautiful weather, we are back to cold, rain and wind. The kids had a 3 day weekend from school and they took full advantage of the weather. They were outside constantly. Everyone seems to be feeling well and they are loving the promise of spring. We are having some sleep issues with the girls as of late. Yes, even our super sleeper, Sarah is beginning to wake at night. She is going through some changes related to naps and nursing during the day and the result seems to be night time waking. It hasn't been going on for very long, but given our sleepless history, we tend to get a little nervous when the flow is interrupted. With more hours of sunlight/daylight even before the time change (this coming weekend here), our wonderfully early bedtime has slowly crept back and they are tired. This weekend is going to be full of tee ball and Cub Scouts and hopefully more sunshine. The kids have two days off of school this week for their student-led conferences. Tomorrow they will each take us to their classrooms and tell us all about what they have been doing this year. Next week is the last week before their 2 week Easter break and we'll be on our way to Ireland. We're really looking forward to more fun with great friends and exploring another country for the first time. We're trying to work out logistics for travel plans in the summer and possibly next fall. A lot to think about, but all good thoughts.
1 comment:
Take advantage of the nap time while we can!!!! That is what I say to myself when Julia is napping and all I want to do is watch some tv.
Post a Comment