After many, many, many hours in our lovely French engineered van, we are home. Belgium home. Although being in Ireland and England for 11 days felt more like "home" than Belgium does, it is so nice to be back in our house with our stuff and most importantly, NOT IN THE CAR!!!
We expected to see beauty and we were not disappointed. Ireland and England in spring are beautiful (as is Belgium) and SPRING IS HERE! Just ask my sneezing husband and snotty daughter...
Today was spent unpacking/reorganizing/cleaning with the kids going nuts due to lack of attention and extreme overtiredness.
So much to blog about including "Barfarama Cruise 2009" and a very inconvenient French fisherman blockade, but tonight I'm tired so I'll just post a couple of pictures and explain the title...A favorite quote from Road Trip. We actually drove over 2000 kilometers in 4 different countries in 11 days. If we weren't crazy before...
1 comment:
Love the pic with you and Joey. I am glad that you had a fun trip and cant wait to hear about all the stories. "barfarama" sounds like my house tonight when we walked in the door.
Post a Comment