So I think it was a couple of posts ago that I was
italically mocking my husband's help in the preparation of a certain slide show. Yeah, I'm
eating crow again. I have not finished labeling and organizing those pictures. Pretty sure that I haven't even made any progress since the last time I posted, but after just one weekend of very hard work Daddy has delivered. We'll pretend the little temper tantrum I threw this morning involving this very same slide show was a figment of 5 peoples' imaginations and just thank our Daddy profusely for the hard work. I promise I'll stop nagging now.
Nathan will be sharing this slide show with his class this week. He was so excited this morning. The slideshare website doesn't do it justice, but hopefully everyone can see the pictures and read the captions. Don't worry, I'm not taking credit for my husband's work. I'll get back to work as soon as I get done with this pesky housework, childcare, laundry, meal preparation thing that keeps getting in the way of my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment