Monday, December 14, 2009

So Close

we can almost taste it.  Mmmmm...Chipotle.  The house is a mess of suitcases.  There is some sour cream, a few eggs and some spinach left in the fridge.  (Omelet anyone?)  Today our Sarah "graduated" from her little school (she got a diploma for her last day--so cute).  Tomorrow Miss Hannah will be an angel in her Christmas Play.  They've been rehearsing for weeks.  Mr. Turtle went to school today (another child brought her guinea pig in last week, hence the request).  There was a note on his box when I picked him up: "Dribble enjoyed his day at school and was very well behaved".  I love Nathan's teacher.  She makes me want to go to 2nd grade again.
We are excited.  We are ready.  Well, not ready in the organized and packed sense, but we will be by Wednesday morning.  Ready for the whirlwind of hugs, kisses, visiting, laughing, shopping, eating, skiing, playing, dancing, sunshine, family, friends...can't wait.  Next trip home must be sooner and longer.  This has been so long.

3 comments:

Kat said...

I am so excited for you!!!! We can't wait to hug you guys!

Unknown said...

Hope you won’t have to get up 4 AM in the morning or any stomach issues this time. I wish I can join you in Texas, it was fun seeing all of you in HK. Have a safe trip home guys and Merry Christmas!

Katie said...

awww, I will miss seeing you all. Have a safe trip and Merrry Christmas!

Little Tse Feet

Little Tse Feet