Bruxelles Weather
Sunny
Feels Like:27 °F
Sunrise:8:43 AM
Sunset:4:53 PM
27°High: 28° Low: 21°
I have worked hard today. The missing suitcase arrived and at least now everything is out of all of them...that would be 11. Santa should have taken a better inventory in Belgium before visiting us in the US of A. So far I have mostly just moved everything around, but the goal is to get rid of a substantial amount. We don't have moving papers yet, but we won't be here forever. No time like the present.
I'm not sure how many times I complained and whined about dreading the dark and dreary Belgium winter we would be returning to. (Anyone?)
So far I am looking like a big baby whiner and Belgium is looking just beautiful. Sunshine 3 out of 5 days back? No rain? Just enough snow to make a mess, but not really enough to play in yet. Maybe for the weekend.
It has been a nice and easy re-entry to school this week. Swimming resumed on Tuesday and basketball coming up on Saturday. Next week ballet and intramurals. Jet lag is still a little rough, but the sunshine has been huge! LOVE IT!
Still not sure how (or if) I'm going to fit the National Championship into my life. It has never been a question for Daddy. He's loyal like that. I'm considering going to bed early and waking up for at least the 2nd half? Much to his dismay, our youngest Longhorn fan isn't going to be allowed to stay up. Who puts a National Championship Game on a Thursday anyway?
Speaking of the little guy, when did he get old enough to teach his mom and dad about music? He requested that we purchase this song on iTunes. I think I actually did hear it when I was listening to the radio while riding solo yesterday, but turned it off. It's growing on me.
3 comments:
Great taste in music, Nathan!! I love that song! We sure hear it enough here!
11 suitcases?!? That's incredible! :-)
How long is the plan to be in Belgium for before a permanant return to the states.
Hi Jennifer! How are you? We don't know when we'll be back, but could be this year. Should know more in a few months...
Post a Comment