Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Outta These Mouths


Hannah: "Sarah you shouldn't eat my dinner or else you spread germs!"
Sarah: "NO!  You go to Germany!  I not go."

An eavesdropper might wonder if we often threaten our children with deportation to surrounding countries.  One also might wonder if the impression we give of certain countries is less than favorable.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with our Daddy's frequent 4 or more hour drives to "Germ-any" and the comments made regarding those trips and frequency.

One morning as Hannah was putting her snow boots on: "Mom, did you know that you should never, ever lick the bottom of your shoes?"
Me: "Yes, that is very good advice".
Hannah: "I thought so too".

I'm not sure if I want to know the rest of that story and just go with it being a random observation she made while watching some other shoe licker in her class.  She is 5 years old and I should hope that she would not need reminders about what to lick and what not to lick. ;0)

No comments:

Little Tse Feet

Little Tse Feet