Friday, May 14, 2010

Smitten


This is how I'm "expecting more from my adult life" here.  Became a fan of the van 3 years ago...drove the much less roomy Euro-version (still hit walls and houses so it is probably for the best) and now...



Occasionally I still try to shift into second and push in the clutch.  I never thought driving an automatic would feel strange.  I'm still mastering all of the gadgets and today I opened the sun roof because 65 degrees feels like summer.



She's pretty isn't she?


And for him.




And because it looks like my husband is an inconsiderate parker (he did not park the car in that spot--we didn't take any of these car pictures--I'm slacking on the photo front) I'm posting this sign we finally noticed in Waterloo just before we moved.  It basically says that if you take my parking spot, you should also take my handicap.

4 comments:

Blink of an Eye said...

Glad you are back safely

Kat said...

I love it!!!! Looks like so much fun. I can see you and the kids riding with the sun roof open:)

Would have loved one this morning while picking up patio furniture. Two trips just had to do!

Katie said...

Awesome!!! Have you seen the video Swagger Wagon... I just posted it....

Glad you made it back and everyone seems great!!!

Tse Family said...

Katie-we wasted some significant time on Saturday morning watching Swagger Wagon commercials...it was fun though.

Little Tse Feet

Little Tse Feet