Congratulations on your 10th anniversary! I totally remember that hot hot day! But it was totally worth all the sweat to be there on your special day. I hope you guys are doing well and settling back nicely.
Did you get my email inquiring about if you guys have ironed out your dates for your trip to SA? That way hopefully we can drive up that weekend. Of course, if you guys want to make a detour to Houston, we would love to have you guys here!!
1 comment:
Congratulations on your 10th anniversary! I totally remember that hot hot day! But it was totally worth all the sweat to be there on your special day. I hope you guys are doing well and settling back nicely.
Did you get my email inquiring about if you guys have ironed out your dates for your trip to SA? That way hopefully we can drive up that weekend. Of course, if you guys want to make a detour to Houston, we would love to have you guys here!!
Post a Comment