"I don't like parents". Danny Zuko
Sarah started practicing her Mother's Day songs weeks ago. She made me a place mat that listed my strengths--mostly about cooking/baking. Interesting since she seems to complain the most about my meal preparation. The last sentence read "My mom is good at everything". I'd say that is pretty accurate. ;)
I know I promised my undivided attention and good pictures, but I didn't realize I'd be sitting in a tiny child-sized chair directly behind another mother and also forgot that I'd need to stop recording to applaud and cheer.
Instead of good pictures, I have a couple of not good ones and the one above of her heavily decorated wrists and hands frosting our cookies. As she had said to me each time I mentioned how excited I was about our "Mother's Day Tea", "Mom, my teacher said we are not having tea because we're kids and we don't like tea", and we didn't. Of course, being the Grease fan that I am, I immediately thought of Sandy and Danny's exchange about tea. Of course no one in this room said they didn't like parents. Quite the opposite...
Sarah's Preschool Mother's Day Tea from tsechief on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment