Friday, December 02, 2005

Nathan Tse Is A Funny Guy

Nathan has made me laugh all day. He's not telling knock, knock jokes like Garrett and Gracie, but in his own special way, Nathan Tse is a funny guy.

Today after he continually hit his light saber on his other toys over and over and I continually told him not to...

Me: If you hit one more thing, it is going directly into the trash!

Nathan: Even Hannah? She's going into the trash?

He was probably thinking, "Finally a rule I can live with around here!"

Just now...

Nathan: Momma, I need a Dora Band Aid puz my lip hurts.

Me: You can't put a band aid on your lip.

Nathan: Why?

Me: Because they aren't good to put near your mouth. (I really didn't have a good explanation there did I?)

Nathan: I won't eat it.

Me: Okay. (Hand him one and go back to reading email)

Nathan: Momma?

Me: Yes, Nathan? (Slightly irritated)

Nathan: What you're doing? ( I then turned to look at him and he had indeed placed a Band aid on his top lip Adolf Hitler style).

I have so missed being home with my kids while working this week. Hannah has a new trick too. She now claps and says something that sounds a lot like Yay any time we clap or cheer for her. It is so cute!

1 comment:

Kellee said...

Oh my goodness! So funny! I miss that little funny guy! Give him a hug from us!

Little Tse Feet

Little Tse Feet