Thursday, June 22, 2006

Calling in Sick

Hi Kids,
It's Mom. I'm not going to be able to make it to work today. I have a cold and am miserable. I have moved from my bed to the couch, to the kitchen, to the couch, to the kitchen...
You will notice grapes and pretzels all over the floor and cracker crumbs piled high on the table. You will probably stay in your pajamas most of the day. You will have to eat leftovers and watch entirely too much TV and play on the computer. You might need to sort out your own problems as much as you can. I'll try not to be too "cross" as you say, Nathan.
I promise, if I can get enough rest and get some sort of energy back, we'll resume our regular programming as soon as possible. I love you guys and thanks for not complaining too much.

Love always,

Mom

1 comment:

Kellee said...

Awww...feel better soon.

Sucks to be a mommy & need a sick day.

HUGS!!!

Little Tse Feet

Little Tse Feet