Looking through at our old pictures to find one for my Deja Vu post, I found these. Since these were taken during the pre-blog period in our lives I couldn't resist blogging on the circumstances.
Nathan was potty training and though he mastered "number 1" quickly, we were working on mastering "number 2" at the time. We checked out "Once Upon A Potty" at the library and he was reading about how Joshua went poo poo in the potty while sitting on the potty. I couldn't resist taking a picture, but since the book was not ours, I kept thinking of the episode of Seinfeld where George takes a book into the bathroom at a bookstore and can't return the book because it has been "flagged" as a bathroom book. Now that two years have passed, the book has been returned and we have moved away, I assume we are safe from being "flagged" in this situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment