As I've mentioned before, Hannah often speaks a language of her own. A few Sundays ago, the kids' Sunday School lesson was on Zachias. After they each told me the story, I began singing the song I grew up with: Zachias was a wee little man. A wee little man was he....
Fast forward to this week. Hannah is constantly singing. She makes up her own songs. She sings songs we can sing together. As someone noted at church on Sunday, she sings on the toilet, even when not at home. She sings, sings and sings some more. One day this week she kept asking me to sing the IKEA song. Well, I didn't know IKEA had a song and therefore kept asking her what she meant. It led to round after round of frustration on both our parts. For some reason, after the millionth time she asked for the "little IKEA" song, it clicked.
IKEA was a wee little man. A wee little man was he...
1 comment:
Gosh, your kids are so darn cute!! Tell them and Joey we said hi!
Post a Comment